Leg Massager Premium
When using the appliance, basic precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING.
DANGER - To reduce the risk of electric shock and fire:
WARNING -To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to
persons, please follow the instructions below:
If you fall into any of the following user groups, please consult a
doctor before use:
2. Stop using if you feel abnormal or unwell after use and consult a doctor.
3. DO NOT use spare parts that are not approved by RENPHO.
4. Non-professional repair personnel should not dismantle or replace the
appliance without manufacturer permission.
5. DO NOT use the appliance if wrap surfaces or the power cord are damaged
6. DO NOT use or store the appliance in a place with humidity such as a
bathroom or places with high temperature.
7. DO NOT carry the appliance by the power cord or handheld controller.
8. DO NOT use while sleeping, operating machinery, or after alcohol
9. DO NOT stand or walk while using the appliance.
10. DO NOT expose the handheld controller, the wraps, or the power adapt
er to water as this may result in malfunction or electric shock.
11.DO NOT scratch, excessively bend, pull, or twist the wire of the power
12. DO NOT place heavy objects on or insert any foreign objects into the slit
(this may cause fire and electric shock).
13. DO NOT use the sharp tools to scratch or puncture the wraps, as this
may cause the appliance to an air leak.
14. DO NOT use wraps directly on swollen, inflamed areas, sensitive skin, or
15. DO NOT use the appliance for more than 20 minutes at a time. Extensive
use could lead to the appliance's excessive heating and shorter lifespan.
16. DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur
and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
17. DO NOT use the appliance on pets or animals.
18. Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. The unattend
ed use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
19. Temperatures sufficiently high to cause burns may occur regardless of
the control setting. Do not use on an infant or invalid or on a sleeping or
unconscious person. Do not use it on insensitive skin or on a person
with poor blood circulation. Check the skin in contact with the heated
area of the appliance frequently to reduce the risk of blistering.
Gear up with exclusive RENPHO products.